Call for Exhibitions
Nineteenth International Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems
9-13 May 2020, Auckland, New Zealand
Exhibits Registration Deadline: 22 March 2020 (23=59 UTC-12)
AAMAS-18 Exhibits: 11-13 May 2020
Tutorials, Doctoral Consortium, Workshops: 9-10 May 2020
Main Conference: 11-13 May 2020
AAMAS is one of the largest and influential international artificial intelligence conference, which brings together researchers and developers on Agents and Multi-Agent systems. AAMAS consistently attracts about 500-700 participants every year, and the estimated number of participants is over 800 in 2020. AAMAS-2020 aims not only to offer a high-quality academic conference but also open opportunities to connect researchers to industry through events such as exhibitions, demonstrations and the industrial track.
In parallel with the conference, there will be exhibitions on the days of the main conference, where products such as devices, books, services and software can be presented. We call upon potential exhibitors to connect with AAMAS.
AAMAS-2020 will provide exhibitors with:
- Exhibit space, in a dedicated and easily accessible area of the conference
- Materials such as a table, chairs and poster board;
- Other resources (on demand) such as an internet connection and electric
The standard fee for exhibiting at AAMAS this year will be 1200 USD, which includes the above arrangements and a registration fee for one person including banquet. We are willing to make special arrangements for start-up companies that wish to exhibit at AAMAS-2020. Potential exhibitors are encouraged to contact the Exhibitions Chair for more details and any questions.
Companies and publishers wishing to exhibit products or services of interest to the AAMAS-2020 attendees, are asked to submit an e-mail of intent providing:
- A short description of the company.
- A description of the products or services to be exhibited.
- The minimum amount of exhibit space needed (e.g., the number of tables and size needed).
- Any special requirements (e.g., internet connection, electric power plugs).
- All requests should be submitted to the Exhibitions Chair (see below) no later than March 22, 2020.
Letters of intent and inquiries can be sent by letter or email to the exhibition chair:
AAMAS 2020 Exhibition Chair,
Professor, Tsinghua University, China